2011-05-09

Welcome to My . . . Um . . . Schedule!

As you may have noticed, I haven’t got around to the cosmetic changes I was going to make on this blog. Yes, well, I’ve been busy recovering from the Challenge and catching up on stuff I’ve been letting slide.

I did, however, finally settle on a posting schedule. I post five days a week on my other blog, so I thought three days a week was reasonable for over here. Are you ready for it?

Monday will be Diversity Day. I will be posting whatever strikes my fancy. It may be a rant, it may be some helpful links, it may be a video. Maybe it will be a combination of things. You’ll never know until you check it out. :-)

Wednesday I will be starting a brand new serial. It will be a fantasy, with a little swords and sorcery, some dimensional travel, and a bit of humour. There probably won’t be any sex, but there may be a kiss or two on the hand.

Saturday will be Grappling With Grammar. When I was tossing around ideas for something to post about, I had a couple of people suggest grammar. There’s so many rules and ways to break the rules . . . so I figured, why not? At the very least it’ll keep me current for when I’m doing proof reading and editing.

And that’s about it. I’m done for today. Unless you’d like to hear my rant about broken nails. No? Okay, your loss. But you’re really missing a good rant about how nails only break when they’re the perfect length, and how miserable it is when you split a nail at the bottom and have to cut it down right to the quick. And how sqwooky it is when a split nail catches on something.

Maybe next time. ;-)

3 comments:

graceunderpressure said...

are you buffing your nails? because I hear that helps strengthen them (by increasing circulation)

How about the grammar item I just saw on someone's blog:
"Who would _of_ known?"
ACK!

Nofretiri said...

Hey, a new series ... I'm looking forward to reading it! :-)

Karin @ Nofretiris Dream Of Writing

K.C. Woolf said...

Diversity Monday. Sounds great! :-)