2012-02-28

Sharing the Love

Noteworthy posts:

In case you missed the link I posted on Facebook, Chuck Wendig has 25 Things I Want To Say To So Called Aspiring Writers.

Have you ever wondered who the best captain of the Star Trek franchise is? Well check here to find out.

This is an interesting post I came across by L.G. Smith about the power of three.

Need some help to kick start your writing? Steven Chapman has some Writing Prompts.

And in case you were wondering, here’s 10 Ways to Know You’re a Writer.

There’s still time to get your submission in to Rattles Flash Fiction for the Bathtub tales prompt.

And you really don’t want to miss the Feckless Goblin’s recipe for How to Cook a Human Brain.

Blogs and Websites:

Mythic Scribes
Geared to fantasy writers, but the articles apply to all writing.

dMarie Time Capsule
Yes, it’s fun to look up what was happening on the day you were born, but if you’re a writer you can assign a character a birthday and find out what happened on the day they were born.

Think Geek
Have I not mentioned how great this site is before? If I haven’t, shame on me. If I have . . . it bears repeating. This site is great! ;-)

I Can Haz Cheezburger?
How can you not have this site bookmarked already?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A peгѕon essentially helρ to make severely
рosts I might ѕtate. This is thе first time I frеquentеd
your wеb pagе and to this ρoint?
I аmаzed with thе resеarch уou made to make
this paгtiсulaг рubliѕh amazing.
Fantaѕtic task!

my web blοg - website