2014-01-20

The Time Has Come . . .

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--"

~Lewis Carroll

When I first created this blog, it was because there just wasn't enough room on a single blog for everything I wanted to post. However, it didn't take me long to figure out that I was spending more time on blog posts than I was on any other writing. No wonder I was getting nowhere fast.

For more than a year now, I've solved the problem by posting duplicate posts on my two blogs while I procrastinated as to a permanent solution.

It was clear one of my blogs had to go. After much debate and waffling, I have decided that I will no longer be posting here at Random Writings.

I appreciate the fact that I have more followers here than over at my other blog, but I get more traffic to the other one so . . .

For the time being I'll keep this blog active, but if you'd like to see any new content, you'll need to come on other to: Carol R. Ward, Author.

Can't wait to see you there!

No comments: