2009-12-14

So Now What?

NaNo's been officially over for 14 days now and I'm left with wondering what I should do with this blog now.

I like this blog, it's nice and roomy, but other than doing my daily writing prompts I don't know what else it's really good for.

Maybe I can use it for updates on my editing journey - I've actually got three books I could be editing, I've just been putting it off. There you go, I could find a new way to procrastinate each week! :-)

I could start moving more of my links over here from my Random Thoughts blog . . . maybe the links to my online serial and my poetry . . .

I don't know. I guess I'll just play around with it for now and see what happens.

Don't get attached to the new look - I like the brown but I'm still playing . . .

1 comment:

Tara McClendon said...

Let me know which blog you plan to use primarily if you decide to change. That way I can keep up with your posts. :]