Yeah, I know it's been a while. But life has a way of intruding no matter how good your intentions are. In the end, what really matters is that I'm back. AND, I have two important tidbits to share with you.
You can go to the original post and sign up on the Mr. Linky HERE. Here's a brief run down of what the blogfest is all about:
For this blogfest, the rules are simple:
1. On Tuesday May 18, post a short excerpt on your blog of your most sparkly dialogue scene (no, I’m not talking about Edward Cullen). It can be anything dialogue-heavy–a laid-back chat, an all out argument, a flirty conversation, two friends ribbing each other–whatever. The options are endless.
2. Sign up on Mr. Linky below so that everyone will be able to come here and find your excerpt on blogfest day.
3. Make sure you visit others on May 18 to spread the comment love.
4. Also, on blogfest day, make sure you include a link back to THIS POST, so that everyone can find the Linky list.
5. Optional, but appreciated: I will be forever indebted if leading up to this, you mention the link on your blog or tweet/facebook it so that we can get as many people to play along as possible.
This promises to be a lot of fun and there's plenty of time to come up with some pithy dialogue.
* * * * * * * * * * *
My second tidbit of news is a book trailer. This is a trailer for a poetry anthology being published by Shroud Magazine called The Terror at Miskatonic Falls. Yes, that's right, I said poetry. There are two things that make this anthology unique. First, there's an ongoing thread connecting the poems that explores the mystery of what happened to the people of the fictious Miskatonic Falls. Second, one of the contributors is yours truly. :-)
It's amazing what happens when you actually start submitting things you write!