2010-08-17

Fun Stuff

Last night I went to a meeting of the writing group I belong to, the Northumberland Scribes, and I was reminded that during the previous meeting someone found a website where you could go to have your writing style analyzed to see who you write like.

I'm in full procrastination mode today, and having already created a new photo album for my Facebook page, I decided to give the analysis website a try. Here are my results:

For all three of my current WIPs:


I write like
Stephen King

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




For my on-line serial over on Random Thoughts:


I write like
Harry Harrison

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




And for my blog posts, from both blogs:


I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




Give it a try, it's a great way to waste a few hours. ;-)

No comments: