This is probably the last meme making the rounds for the year, so I couldn’t resist giving it a shot. I got this from Jamie, who got it from Gary, who got it from . . . well, you get the idea. If you’re that curious, follow the links. :-)
1. Four shows that you watch:
Dr. Who – since the Tom Baker Years
Castle – what, you need a reason?
Lost Girl – a succubus P.I., how cool is that?
Bones – David Boreanaz!
2. Four things you are passionate about:
3. Four phrases you say a lot:
Put a cork in it!
Get the @#*& out of my way you dumb ass! (this is usually said while driving)
4. Four things you’ve learned from the past:
My choices are mine alone – I can’t be responsible for other people’s choices
Life’s not fair - the trick is to learn to deal with it and move on
If at first you don’t succeed, keep trying until you do – it’s worth it
It is better to be pissed off than on (yes, I know this from experience – don’t ask)
5. Four places you would like to go:
Isle of Man
6. Four things you did yesterday:
Cleaned up my desk
Checked a bunch of unlabled CDs to see if there was anything interesting on them
Discovered a fantasy novel I’d written eight chapters of and then abandoned – it wasn’t that bad!
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
Spending my Chapters gift cards :-)
Getting rid of the Christmas tree
Watching the new year unfold
8. Four things you love about winter:
Snow, and lots of it!
Hot chocolate with a splash of Bailey’s in it.
Seeing the Christmas lights
Stew in the crock pot
9. Four bloggers who should share their list of fours:
Rather than single out four people who may, or may not do this, I’d like to invite anyone who wants to give it a shot to . . . um . . . give it a shot. :-)