2011-02-15

Tweriffic Tweets


Twitter is both a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing because there are many people to chat with no matter what time of the day or night it is and alot of these people post really interesting links for you to follow. It's a curse because there are many people to chat with no matter what time of the day or night it is and alot of these people post really interesting links for you to follow.

In other words, it can be incredibly distracting, especially if you have a low resistance to link following, like I have. So, in order to share the love, I've decided to start keeping track of some of these links to share with you, my faithful followers. Some are informative, some are amusing, some just caught my eye for some reason. But you can be sure they're all interesting.

Henceforth, Tuesday shall be known as Tweriffic Tweets day.

Anyway, since I only came up with this idea on the weekend, I've only got five links for you to check out:

How to Avoid Becoming Another Boring Writer's Blog

The Subconscious in Writing

Sex, Sex, Sex, and Books

30 Literary Quotes That Just Might Get You Laid

The Princess and the Penis
This is a free e-book that you don't want to miss. So funny!

Check 'em out. You won't be sorry. And if you're on Twitter, look me up - I'm CarolRWard

3 comments:

Nofretiri said...

Thanks for sharing those links with us ... quite interesting ones! :-)

Nofretiri said...

Me again! :-)
Just read The Princess and the Penis ... I was mightily amused! OMG! What a story! *lol*

Thanks again for sharing! ;-)

C R Ward said...

LOL I thought it was too funny not to share. Glad you liked it too!