2011-03-13

Time Change

Everyone remember to turn their clocks ahead last night? My cats are happy campers, they never adjusted to being behind an hour so now they think they’re back on track. :-)

This is the time of year that a lot of people get the urge to make changes – whether it’s just getting a little more organized or full fledged spring cleaning. I’m no exception. I started making a list yesterday . . . I have this long, narrow “to do” note pad that’s perfect for lists.

I’ve decided I work better with lists of things to do. There’s no satisfaction greater than being able to cross an item off a list as DONE. Okay, there’s a lot of things better, like chocolate for instance, but I think you get my drift. I’ve got a lot of stuff on the go and I’ve fallen woefully behind in pretty much all of it. And being the procrastinator I am, the further behind I get, the more I put off things that need to get done. It’s a vicious cycle.

So the remainder of this month will be dedicated to catching up, and while I do that, you can watch a little Bowie. :-)

No comments: