2010-12-27

More Merry Christmas!

I'm not quite ready to post my yearly wrap-up and goal-setting post, so in the meantime I thought I'd entertain you with some Christmas photos.

First we have my grand-fur-son Oliver, who's anticipating Christmas dinner. Please note there is no one holding him or poised to put his hat back on. The silly cat likes to dress up. I'm only surprised he's not wearing a red cape too (he has a thing for capes).



Next we have my other grand-fur-son, Bishop. As you can see, Bishop is not quite as enamoured of dressing up as his 'brother' Ollie is. :-)



And this is a picture of Bishop waiting patiently for Santa. Despite the fact that he's posing on the couch, he was a very good puppy this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cats either love to dress up or the claws come out and the insurance rates go up!

Nice looking lab pup there too.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!