2010-09-18

30 Days of Writing Questions – The End

30. Final question! Tag someone! And tell us what you like about that person as a writer and/or about one of his/her characters!



I’ve had a lot of fun doing this, but I’m not going to tag anyone else. The people I think would also have fun with this are either already doing it, are too busy writing, or couldn’t really fit this into their blogging schedule.

So instead, I give you free rein to do this if you feel like it and ignore it if you don’t, with no guilt involved. If I may make a suggestion, it really was a lot of fun, so why don’t you answer the questions on your own, taking as much time as you like? No one has to see the results but yourself – and whomever you want to email the answers to (hint, hint). :-)

If you'd like to take part, or just see the whole list of questions, go HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Thanks for sharing, I have digged this post